Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
About: Give your song the mojo only steel guitar can provide! I consider myself to be a fairly versatile player, ranging from cl...
-
About: Record guitar Spanish style "High quality" for you Beat My system: Apollo Twin Duo MkII UAD Plug-in Logic Pro ...
-
About: Hey there. I'm Miguel. I'm a pro bass guitar and double bass player. I PLAY ANY GENRE... JAZZ, FOLK, POP, ROCK,...
-
About: Hi my name is Zek Starosky , I'm a music producer in a Studio Located in the South of Brazil. This Gig refers to the...
-
About: Recording songs, music for tv and episodic films. Composing. Use Logic, Roland Rd-64, Kurzweil Pc3K8, can record Bluthner...
-
About: Top quality mandolin recording for any project of any musical style. Recorded with high end mics (Rode NTK valve mic and ...
-
About: You will have a nice musical arrangement suitable for your song and thus take a piece Mexico in your song. I Select the b...
-
About: Welcome to my fiverr gig where you can get drum recordings done with haste and professionalism So you are here because y...
-
About: Does your song need some fresh guitar parts? Maybe you just have a beat that needs something to make it pop! Maybe you...
-
About: Hey guys! I've been playing in bands and on sessions for roughly 10 years. I've played a range of genres from pop...
No comments:
Post a Comment